The boy's Case IH quilts are FINALLY done! The gal that quilted them for me called yesterday saying they were ready for me to pick up. When I got there today, she said several people who have come in and out of her shop have seen them laying there and asked if they were for sale... HECK NO! Worked way to hard on them to do something silly like that! Actually, I can't take all the credit. Jesse's Grandma, who I adore, helped me put them together. I can't wait for her to come over and see them! She also made the valance you see in the 2nd picture below. It's the same material as the backside of both quilts. She's one of a kind! So special!
Next up is having Kaylee pick out material for a quilt for her bed... right now she's got a quilt I bought at Target. It's very cute, very girlie, and not what I would consider baby-fied... but I've washed it a few times and it hasn't faired very well in my washing machine. I can't wait to see what sort of "tween" theme she picks out!
No comments:
Post a Comment