Anden, what are you up to at 18 months?
~You weigh 24 pounds 2 oz. and are 33 1/4 inches tall.
You wear size 4 diapers and size 24 month or 2T clothes.
You only have 4 teeth but it looks like you're close to cutting some more on top.
You wear size 4 diapers and size 24 month or 2T clothes.
You only have 4 teeth but it looks like you're close to cutting some more on top.
~You're crawling, walking, scooting, running, jumping, and climbling everything.
~You are fearless. So far you've managed to get over the babygate at your bedroom door, you can be found on top of the kitchen table at least daily, and we can't put the bunkbed ladder down because inevitably, you'll be up the ladder and in the top bunk in no time.
~You've started timing yourself out. Yesterday you were standing up on your rocking chair and I told you that if you didn't sit down you'd have to go sit in the corner. You got off the rocking chair and stood in the corner.
~You love to dance. Anytime you hear music you start swaying side to side.
~You are still so lovey! You love to give kisses and hugs to everyone.
~You say about 20 words (some of them are ball, book, dog, done, da, ma, milk, more, kitty, night night, nana, deer, baby) and make the sounds of a tractor, dog, cat, cow, and pig.
~Your favorite toys are Jacob's tractors. I think we're going to have to talk to Santa and see if he might bring you some of your own... red ones of course!
~Your favorite foods are spaghetti, chicken noodle soup, mashed potatoes, and bananas.
~You insist on feeding yourself... and other than being a bit messy, you're pretty good with a spoon!
~Most days you get up between 7:00-7:30 and you go to bed around 8:00-8:30. You normally take 1-2 naps a day and sleep through the night unless you fall out of bed which happens every now and then. Poor baby!
~Still cute as ever... although you're getting to be more difficult to photograph. You think that everytime I whip out the camera, you need to snuff up your nose. Check it out... here's what I mean.
I can't believe you're halfway to 2 already! Amazing! We love you so much!
~Still cute as ever... although you're getting to be more difficult to photograph. You think that everytime I whip out the camera, you need to snuff up your nose. Check it out... here's what I mean.
I can't believe you're halfway to 2 already! Amazing! We love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment