Fifteen years ago, I spent my Friday nights hanging out with my friends,
going to ballgames, cruising "The Strip", going to the movies...
Let's just say TIMES HAVE CHANGED.
This was my Friday night tonight...
Oh gosh no... that's not me in the tractor... that's Jesse.
I'm behind the camera, doing what I do best...
STAYING OUT OF THE WAY!
Oh and manhandling 3 munchkins who wanted to take turns riding with Jesse.
And guess what...
I wouldn't have it any other way!
My father-in-law might though... when we came past his place, he asked me which field Jesse was in. You'd think by now he'd know not to ask me such questions... I told him, "The one with the purple flowers." Never mind the fact that nearly all the fields in the county have purple flowers in them. He loves me!
Here are the kids playing with Grandma & Grandpa's baby goats.
No comments:
Post a Comment