I've started reading a new book:
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are.
It's written by Ann Voskamp. She challenges her readers to make a Gift List... not of the gifts we want, but of the gifts we already have... and not just a few, but a thousand! I'm just beginning to embark on this quest of finding 1,000 God-Given Gifts. I'm excited to see what sorts of things I come up with that I would normally overlook and pass by without a second thought. For now, I'm keeping my list in a separate journal, but I'm sure I'll share a few here as I go. So for example, if you see something such as,
#267~ Disposable diapers
with no other explanation, you'll know what it is. Can disposable diapers be considered a God-Given Gift? Hmmm... whether they are or not, I'm sure thankful for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment