I'm sure you've been missing these monthly posts on Anden... ha ha! I decided that after his first birthday I'd do them every few months instead. It was starting to stress me out to make sure to get his picture taken, find time to get on here, and write up his monthly post! So here comes an Anden-filled post for those of you who are craving some Anden (likely his grandparents!)
Anden, what are you up to at 15 months???
~ You are still the best baby...(how much longer can I get away with calling you a baby though?) You're so happy, so content, and always in the BEST mood! You wake up smiling and most nights you go to bed smiling... not to mention all the smiles all day long!
~ You're sleeping 11-12 hours a night. Your day begins around 7:30-8:00 each morning, which works out really well because Kaylee & Jacob get on the bus at 7:30 so I can get them out the door before you start stirring. I sure hope that continues!
~ You LOVE LOVE LOVE your oatmeal cereal. You especially love the peaches & cream and the apple cinnamon oatmeal. You eat that almost every morning for breakfast along with a banana, grapes, or raisins.
~ You love the outdoors and you know exactly what it means when we say "outside" or "4-wheeler." You get so excited and run to the backdoor. Last night your daddy asked you to go find your shoes so we could go outside. You ran out of the room, grabbed your shoes, and came running back to him for him to put them on.
~ You enjoy going for walks in your stroller. You can climb up and go down your slide all by yourself. You love sitting at the kiddie-size picnic table back at the lake. Case (our puppy) likes to lay under there and nibble on your toes.
~ You're talking more and more each day. You say, "ma," "da," "more," "ball," "dog," & "done." You also imitate EVERYTHING! You pant like a dog, snort like a pig, moo like a cow, and I can't leave out my all time favorite... you snore like your dad (you started doing it one evening after he'd fallen asleep in the recliner and was snoring!!! It's hilarious!)
~ You still love your big brother and sister, but you do get irritated with them every now and then (join the club!) You shriek at them when they try to pick you up or take something away from you.
~ You usually take 2 naps a day and you go down for naps so easily... that is if you have 2 pacifiers. One in your mouth and one in your hand.
~ You love emptying out my tupperware drawer. I'm kind of looking forward to the day when I don't have to pick up all my plastic bowls and lids 467 times a day.
~ Other than vegetables, you're a great eater. You love meats, potatoes, noodles, breads, and fruits. The only veggie I can get you to eat though is corn.
~ You love your milk. I switched you to Almond Milk because you had gotten 3 ear infections in 2 months after switching you from formula to 2% milk (you'd never had an ear infection before that.) You've been drinking Almond Milk for a month now and (knock on wood) you haven't had anymore trouble with ear infections.
~ You are FINALLY are getting some teeth! Within the last month, you cut your first 2 teeth and are working on 2 more.
~ We love you so very much! You have brought more joy into our home than we could have ever imagined.
~ We love you so very much! You have brought more joy into our home than we could have ever imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment