So sorry for the delay in updating... I've been trying to get on Blogger ther last couple days to update, but for some reason I haven't been able to sign-in.
We've been going non-stop since Jake started feeling better on Saturday. Knock on wood, no more fevers, no more belly aches, he's back to eating well and feeling good. There's no stopping him! Here's some pictures from the Soccer Tourney this weekend. Saturday was a nasty day, cold and windy... Sunday turned out much better though.
Here's Kaylee (blue shirt, no hat) playing defense.
Here's Jake (yellow shirt with the blue hat).
And here he is warming the bench. Tough job on such a cool windy day.
Here they are with their friend Riley and their wooly worm collection (all 19 of them!)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That look that Jake has on his face int he last picture looks exactly like Benny! It made me jump a little bit when I saw it.
I'm glad he's feeling better, it's no fun when they get sick and you can't help them feel better!
Post a Comment