Oh boy, did Anden have a big day today or what... and to think that none of it would have happened without a good poop this morning! I'll get to that in a minute though. :-)
Jake and I took Anden to have his 3 month pictures taken today. With the help of his big brother who is a pro at making him smile, Anden did everything he was supposed to do. Looked cute, smiled, looked cute, smiled, looked cute, smiled... you get the picture... did I mention he looked cute and smiled? Then out of no where as they were taking the picture you see below, he decided to roll over for the first time ever! How exciting!
Here's another one.

As I mentioned earlier, we came so close this morning to cancelling our appointment all because the poor little guy hadn't pooped in a few days. He was so uncomfortable last night that he didn't sleep much (neither did Jesse and I) and was only content if we were holding him. Then out of no where this morning, his little fanny exploded. I knew it immediately but it was too late. He had it all over him, all over me, and all over the couch. Even Jake got in on the mess trying to help clean it up. I finally ended up tossing Anden in the tub, scrubing the couch down, and soaking all of our clothes. I've seen blowout diapers before, but this topped them all! Here's a picture of the dirty diaper.
JUST JOKING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment