Wednesday, October 1, 2008

From the beginning...

Hi and thank you for being here! First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Erin and I am 29 years old. I've been married for 7 of those years to my sweetie, Jesse. We have 2 children, Kaylee and Jacob. Kaylee is 5 and her two favorite things include princesses and horses. Jacob is 3 and a few of his favorite things include tractors, baseball, and horses.

I'll be honest, my intentions with starting this blog are rather selfish (hey it's my blog!) I hope to be able to keep track of my kids, their interests, the funny things they say and do, and all those things that I know in 20 years I will wish that I had record of. With that being said, I also hope to make it a little easier for family and friends to keep track of us as well. Hopefully all sorts of fun and eventful things happen to us in the coming months so that you have something fairly exciting to read.

1 comment:

Your Pa said...

From a proud grandpa, PA from Kokomo, IN
Love the new Blog site, of course I am a bit biased.
Wonderful idea, love the pictures and the subjects.
Love, your papa