Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas was like a whirlwind of wrapping paper, ribbon, and tissue paper here at our house.  I'm still picking up scraps of such from every corner and crevace of the house... probably will be until next Christmas!

We had a fun-filled Christmas this year, as always... full of celebrations with family.  So blessed to have spent Christmas morning with my Mom and Dad and then Christmas evening with Jesse's Mom, Dad, & family.  That was sandwiched between Christmas parties with each of Jesse's Grandparents.  Whew!  Cousins, cousins, and more cousins... and as if they haven't seen enough of each other already, I was hit with, "Please Mom!  Please can they come home with us and spend the night!!!"  So we had 3 extra kids here last night.  I think they all transformed into wild animals... the whole house shook at times!  I'm amazed it's still standing!

The kids also took part in our church's Christmas pageant on Christmas Eve.  Here's a few pictures from it...




And finally, some shots from Christmas Day...

Kaylee with her new iPod... she was so excited!


Jacob with his new Wii.


Anden with his new pedal tractor.


The kids playing Wii.

Our first attempt at a Gingerbread House... hoping to make this a tradition!


No comments: