Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Perfect Sunday

Today was a great day.  Started off going to church and we didn't have to take Anden out at all!  For some reason over the last few weeks, church has brought out the little devil in him!  He throws his cup, drops books behind our pew, and then all he wants to do is have Jesse & I pass him back and forth.  Not fun and needless to say, it's a little tough trying to concentrate throughout church. 

Anyhow, back to my perfect day... after making it through church with a perfectly behaved baby, we headed to a local hiking area.  The kids had a blast running through the woods, looking for deer rubs, picking up pine cones, acorns, and leaves. 


I love the anticipation of the Holidays and of course the Holidays themselves, but I do not enjoy the months of January and February... to me, January and February encompass so many germs, frigid weather, cabin fever, and did I mention all the germs?  Do I really need to remind anyone of our vacation to hell... I mean Disney World last January?

Whoa, back to my perfect day...I am so glad we got to spend today enjoying each other and enjoying the gorgeous weather. I'll be so sad to see it go!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Love keeping up with your blog, Erin. Love your sweet family. How cute? (and how's that kitten working out?) :) I'd had writer's block for a while and temporarily abandoned the blog, but I think I'm back. Hopefully. :) Have an awesome week!!!