Sunday, June 27, 2010

Two steps and a landing

We've moved the gate from the base of the stairway, to the top of the landing.
I've forgotten how challenging a toddler can be...


especially a toddler that isn't afraid of anything...


After a morning of, "No, no Anden... TURN AROUND," now I'm sitting back trying to keep myself busy with the camera so that I don't interfere with this natural learning process...
a landing and two steps won't hurt him right? 


He thinks he's so good that he can do it with his eyes shut...
or maybe I've blinded him with the camera flash...
not really sure.


Atta boy!


You're almost there!  One more step!!!


Now just picture me in your mind, dropping the camera and launching forward to catch him
because he must not have heard me say, "One more step!"  I'd make a terrible mama bird...

Yeah Anden!  You did it!


Good thing we've got a chiropractor appointment already scheduled for in the morning!

No comments: