Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Worst Nightmare...

So, I've been contemplating for the last two days how to nicely say that our trip to Disney World really sucked... and I hate that word. But that's the only word that comes to mind. We made it to one theme park and literally one ride.

Kaylee caught a lovely stomach bug Monday evening that got worse Wednesday night (I'll spare you most of the details, but imagine waking up to Jacob screaming because his sister just vomitted on his head.)  Thursday didn't get any better, so that evening, around 6:00 we cancelled our Saturday morning flights, rented a van and drove home all night and we walked in our door Friday morning around 11:00.

That's it.

Oh and I took Anden to the doctor two hours after we arrived back home because he's had a terrible cough.  Guess what... he has RSV. Seriously? Can it get any worse?

No comments: