Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Playing catch up
Well, I sure hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I really meant to put up a "What am I thankful for" post, but it just didn't happen. We had something to do or somewhere to be every single day! We spent Thanksgiving Day with Jesse's family. We were with his dad's side of the family for lunch and then spent the evening with Jesse's parents, brothers and sister, and their families. Needless to say, we ate way too much food! Friday was spent finding all the Black Friday deals. I went with my SIL's and am almost done with my Christmas shopping! Saturday, Jesse's cousin Megan was married. It was a very beautiful wedding. And Sunday we got together with some friends to watch the Colt's game. GO COLT's! (I really hope they lose at some point during the regular season, otherwise, I'm afraid they'll lose in the first round of the playoffs.) Anyhow, between all of that, plus decorating for Christmas, and Anden being a little under the weather, it's just been a little hectic around here. This weekend we're heading up to my mom and dad's to spend the weekend with them, so hopefully, between now and then, I can get a little caught up on laundry and cleaning. Sorry I haven't included any pictures... I promise to share a few in my next post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment