Fall is here! Spring and fall are my FAVORITE times of the year. I can't really say I like one more than the other... each winter, I'm dying for spring to get here so we can get outside, open the windows, and look forward to the summer. And towards the end of summer, after I'm sick of the smoldering heat, I look forward to pulling out my sweaters and jeans, decorating with pumpkins and mums, having a warm pot of soup simmering on the stove all day long, and baking cookies and breads. Jesse on the other hand loves this time of year for a COMPLETELY different reason... because he gets to drive the combine! He's been one happy farmer the last couple of days. He shelled the corn behind the house yesterday and has been working down in our bottoms today. Jacob and Kaylee have been loving it as well. Jake rode with him for several hours yesterday and today. He cries when it comes time for him to come in and take a bath. Kaylee rode along yesterday, but spent this evening in the house helping me out with Anden while I made supper.
No comments:
Post a Comment