He's already been to two ballgames this week. He slept through Jake's today, but was alert for part of Kaylee's on Thursday. I think he liked watching her hit off the pitching machine... I'm sure that's it.
He's also been to the doctor twice this past week, both times for weight checks. Tuesday he weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. Friday he weighted 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. He's a true Welp I suppose... he's already shrinking! Actually I expected it because I watched them measure him in the delivery room. They measured right over his little conehead, so I expected him to shrink some now that that has disappeared.
He spends most of his days sleeping, obviously. Earlier in the week, he thought it was quite fun to hang out with me or Jesse from 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (while I was pregnant with him, this was also his most active time of the day.) Since then, I've tried to get him to stay awake more during the afternoon/evening. Last night he went down at 11:00, woke up at 2:30 for a bottle and then again at 6:30. I sure won't complain about that one bit!
Kaylee and Jake are great with him. This morning, he was fussing in his bassinet. I went to the kitchen to warm him bottle and then headed in to get him. There I found Kaylee and Jake bent over his bassinet singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." They love on him so much. Kaylee wants to hold him as much as possible and Jake hasn't gone to bed yet this week without running back down the steps because he forgot to give Baby Anden a kiss and a hug.
Here's a picture of him from today.
Happy One-Week Birthday Sweet Baby Anden!
We Love You SO MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment