No, we don't really think it was the milk man. Actually Bailey's parents were black and chocolate and Rebel's parents were black and yellow. So we knew there was a chance we'd get some black, but we didn't expect the whole litter to be black.
The Kindergarten through 2nd grade students at Kaylee's school performed at the PTO meeting last night. They did a great job and really seemed to enjoy showing off what they'd learned in their music class this year. She's grown up so much in the last year or so. She never would have gotten up in front of that many people ever before. We're so proud of her!
Here is a picture of us after the Easter Vigil at church. Some of you may not know that I was confirmed into the Catholic Church this past weekend. After having attended the Catholic Church for several years (almost 10), I finally decided that it was best for the kids if I joined. Kaylee will be going through First Communion in a couple years and I want for her to realize the importance of that Sacrament and not wonder in the back of her head why her mom doesn't take Communion. It really was a beautiful service.
I'm almost embarrassed to bring this up after having said I was nearly finished MONTHS ago, but I couldn't not mention it... I'm FINALLY done with the quilt. At Christmas, we ended up moving the quilt rack down to the basement to make room for everything in the living room. Let's just say I do not enjoy spending time in the basement. For starters, the storage area in the basement is a disaster and really needs to be organized, so it's just best to stay upstairs and not be visually reminded of what a mess it is. Secondly, SPIDERS are down there... big ones! And besides that, the treadmill is down there and well, that's just self-explanatory. It took Grandma Welp stopping by our house and saying, "If you get it finished up, I'll take it home with me and finish binding it!" So here it is, the finished product.
I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter!
1 comment:
Cute puppies! They're so tiny and adorable!
The quilt you made it really cool too, I like the colours. :)
Post a Comment